回復
返回列表

go

WhiteFang (My introduction)

樓主
發表於 2011-1-28 11:49 AM | 只看該作者 | 倒序看帖 | 打印
本帖最後由 WhiteFang 於 2011-1-28 12:06 PM 編輯

Dear friends of Legend Bricks,

My name is Kenneth and commonly known and refer to as WhiteFang. I am an AFOL like all of you in this friendly community. My primary interest is City and Castle but that does not restrict me only to these themes. Instead, I am also a fan and collector of many other well known and interesting themes like Ninja, Star Wars, Prince of Persia, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Collectable Minifigures, etc. In short, these LEGO themes play a big part in my life and LEGO is my only current hobby that I enjoys the most. I also enjoy sharing and writing LEGO pictorial reviews and primarily active in the Eurobricks Community and Classic-Town.net.

Pardon me for not being able to type in Chinese language. I feel so guilty and bad as I am so accustomed to type English characters through computer and it will probably takes a long time for me to compose my thoughts. Nevertheless, I can still read and understand, and even speak my Mandarin well. Just that, my writing has deteriorated over the years.

Take care all and Happy Chinese New Year in advance to all.

WhiteFang

管理員

極惡童獅

沙發
發表於 2011-1-28 12:00 PM | 只看該作者
Welcome WhiteFang!

Eng is no problem to us,
Looking toward your sharing~

板凳
發表於 2011-1-28 12:11 PM | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 Haggar 於 2011-1-28 12:25 PM 編輯
Dear friends of Legend Bricks,

My name is Kenneth and commonly known and refer to as WhiteFang. I  ...
WhiteFang 發表於 2011-1-28 11:49 AM

Welcome and it's an honour to have you here WhiteFang!

Our thanks for your continue support, providing frequent coverage on our works, exhibitions and events at Hong Kong.  I look forward to more interaction and sharing between the two forums in the future.  (God knows, we might be able to see each another in upcoming events?)

Do enjoy you time here, and make yourself at home.   "Gong Xi Fat Chai"!

地板
發表於 2011-1-28 01:12 PM | 只看該作者
Welcome WhiteFang~

Nice to meet you
Thanks for your artist introducing our event~

版務員

ArzLan

5#
發表於 2011-1-28 09:37 PM | 只看該作者
Kenneth,

Welcome, Share no national boundaries, have fun.

Regards,
ArzLan

6#
發表於 2011-1-29 12:28 AM | 只看該作者
HHi Hi Kenneth
I see you picture~
You are one of  smart Singapore boy

7#
發表於 2011-1-29 11:44 PM | 只看該作者
Welcome to Legend Bricks, Whitefang! It really is our honor to have you here and we must thank you for your support during the Bricks Adventure show. I wish u will have a joyful new year of LEGO with us here!

8#
發表於 2011-1-31 04:13 AM | 只看該作者
Thank you guys for all of your warm welcome. It is great and nice to see all of the familiar faces in here. I am really honoured to be here and to be part of this hype community. Looking forward to learn from you all.

The show was amazing and I can't believe I missed it. I really looking forward to your next big event.